- University Bachelor’s degree,
- Knowledge about Managing VDI environments (VMware hosts, Citrix Virtual Apps & Desktops, Citrix ShareFile, (non)-persistent VDI, Hosted Shared Desktops, Fujitsu Eternus Storage, NetApp Storage),
- Knowledge about Secure Remote Access,
- 5+ years of experience in similar roles.
- Hands-on troubleshooting skills in the required areas,
- Experience with monitoring, capacity management, optimization and stabilization of environments,
- Good knowledge of security and compliance for the required areas,
- Experience with Computer Device Management (GPOs, SCCM, AppSense),
- Knowledge of Azure Automation, Azure Cloud Services, Microsoft Windows Virtual Desktop.
At ING Tech Poland we follow the Agile approach, using flexible frameworks like Scrum and Kanban at our everyday work.
We are innovative and we trust people we work with. The broad autonomy our employees have, stimulates motivation and creativity what allows us to adapt to the changing requirements of business partners.
Small units called squads are the core of our organization. They have clear vision of products, overcome challenges autonomously and based on team cooperation, work out the most flexible and effective way of working.
- contract of employment
type of contract
- 8:00 - 16:00
your place of work
- You are ambitious and not afraid of new challenges,
- You have very good analytical and problem solving skills,
- Creativity, ambition, resistance to stress.
- professional development
- certificates and knowledge development
- training budget
- access to the newest technologies
- international projects
- free English courses
- provate medical care
- 50% funded Multisport Card
- bicycle parking
- chillout rooms
- integration events and Stay Fit program
- stability of employement
- fully equipped workstations