Network Engineer in Data Services is responsible for ensure smooth operation of communication networks in order to provide maximum performance and availability. Evaluate, upgrade and support network infrastructure (patch and maintenance). This person will be responsible for resolving complex problems, monitoring and analyzing network traffic. Together with other team members will be responsible for ensuring 24x7 operations and focusing on Service Level Agreement. Additionally one of the tasks will be developing and upgrading existing documentation.
Working pattern: 24x5 plus on-call.
- Participate in projects consisting of design, transformation and support network infrastructure and related services of our customers
- Provide technical support, diagnostics and resolution of problems
- Develop and maintain existing network infrastructures
- Capacity management
- Ensure smooth operation of complex network environment in order to provide maximum performance and availability.
Capgemini Network Tower team in Data Services consists of talented group of professsionals with many years of experience in network infrastructure. Our engineers are supporting various network infrastructures - but it is not only limited to managing existing infrastructures but also designing, evaluating and evolving environments.
- In-depth knowledge of TCP/IP fundamentals
- Experience in managing networks
- At least 1-2 years in networking technologies and operations including network performance and/or network application delivery experience
- Experience with LAN (switching, routing, high availability)
- Working experience with load balancers (experience with F5 solutions is a plus)
- Good knowledge of security concepts, components and tools
- Good troubleshooting skills and problem solving abilities
- Knowledge about monitoring and troubleshooting tools
- English (B2 level)
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Degree in a technical discipline (Computer Science, Telecommunication or a related field)
- Network certification on associate level in any of paths offered by Cisco (CCNA Routing and Switching or Security preferred)
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux and/or Wintel is a plus
- ITIL process awareness (ITIL Foundation is a plus)
- Very good time management
- Working with great people and in legendary atmosphere
- No formal dress code
- Annual family picnics
- Unforgettable integrational events
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- We value and respect diversity in terms of gender, nationality, roles, age, interests
- Internal celebration initiatives: Childrens Day, St. Nicholas Day and many more
- Supporting employees hobbies: Business Run, e-sport games, basketball, volleyball
- Development in expert or leader competencies
- Broad training offer with possible co-funding
- Access to Harvard Business Review knowledge base
- Introduction plan for new employees and Buddy Initiative
- A wide range of instructor-led and e-learning trainings
- Co-financing for post-graduate studies and courses
- Many companies under one roof / internal headhunters
- Internal development events: conferences, meetings, communities
Capgemini is one of leading global companies offering consulting and IT technologies.
The Cloud is fashionable – everyone’s talking about it, many use it, but only few know what it consists of, how it works, how to access it, and how to take care of it. It is us, Cloud Infrastructure Services, who understand the subject thoroughly. From high level services, through managing equipment and operating systems, internal or access networks to managing applications, IT operations, availability, configurations, and changes. By working in an international environment, we use a number of foreign languages.