We’re JTI, Japan Tobacco International and we believe in freedom. We think that the possibilities are limitless when you’re free to choose. In fact, we’ve spent the last 20 years innovating, creating new and better products for our consumers to choose from. It’s how we’ve grown to be present in 130 countries.
But our business isn’t just business. Our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We believe when they’re free to be themselves, grow, travel and develop, amazing things can happen for our business.
That’s why our employees, from around the world, choose to be a part of JTI. It is why 87% of employees feel happy working at JTI. And why we’ve been awarded Global Top Employer status, eight years running.
So when you’re ready to choose a career you’ll love, in a company you’ll love, feel free to #JoinTheIdea.
Learn more: jti.com
This is a great opportunity to be a part of an exciting project and drive transformation in the Company to ensure that internal customers around the world are getting the Best-in-class level of service.
The Master Data Associate is responsible for the day-to-day maintenance of vendor accounts and bank data in addition to the creation of new vendors, customers, and employees.
The Master Data associate is also responsible for liaising with contacts in the markets to ensure that changes to accounts are correct and made in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Competitive pay and attractive annual bonus.
- Creating new business structures for Global Business Center Complex environment of working with multiple stakeholders.
- On-going development opportunities in multinational environment, wide variety of projects, ambitious goals and independence in achieving them. Promoting from within culture.
- Freedom with responsibility (we trust your competencies, ability to manage your time and your scope of work).
- Lot of flexibility in terms of work arrangements (work from office or from home).
- Private medical care (various options to choose) and life insurance.
- Employee pension and savings programs.
- JTI Family Leave Benefit – including extended paid paternity leave and fully paid maternity leave.
- Multisport card, foreign languages classes.
- Wide variety of trainings, webinars and professional courses on our e-learning platforms, including sponsored certification programs (for employees fulfilling the admission criteria).
- Modern office with traditions (Art Norblin Factory) in convenient location, equipped with a library, mindfulness zone, spacious kitchen, garden terrace, massage chairs and underground bicycle parking.
- Working in a diverse and inclusive organization of 33 different nationalities.
- Creating the financial and purchasing side of new vendors
- Changing and maintaining the vendors master data, deleting financial and purchasing vendors
- Maintaining purchasing/FI/Intercompany vendors
- Processing requests for Master Data from all Manchester entities and ensuring that all requests are dealt with in the agreed SLA
- Responsible for executing and evidencing any J-SOX controls where the Master Data Associate is identified as a controlling owner in the J-SOX GRM to meet compliance standards as defined by internal and external auditors
- Updating the Exchange Rates on a daily basis, including Bank Holidays when required, Creating new Bank details in the master file
- University degree or equivalent
- Good standard of GCSE. Mathematics and English grade C or above compulsory
- 0/1 + year of working within Master Data
- Competent Microsoft Excel / Word / Outlook user
- Excellent Microsoft Excel data manipulation skills and must be competent with all other Microsoft Office programs
- Strong command of English (oral and written)
- Strong organizational and analytical skills with attention to details
- Well organized and detailed oriented
Вакансія доступна також для українців