We are looking for a professional experienced with Linux support who wants to gain experience with some of the latest technologies.
You will provide support for operating systems (Linux / Windows) and get trained on Big Data applications support.
You will have the chance to collaborate with data scientists and architects on a daily basis.
You should be motivated, have a “can do” attitude and be willing to keep on developing your skills (no routine).
- Perform day-to-day Hadoop cluster activities
- Install, deploy and maintain Hadoop cluster
- Provide Hadoop cluster performance analysis and provide troubleshooting support
- Monitor Hadoop cluster connectivity and security
- Automation of manual tasks for better performance
- User access management
- Managing backup and recovery solutions of platform and databases
- Cooperating with other teams including external suppliers
- Develop and maintain existing documentation
Business Data Lake as a Service team (BDLaaS) is focused on deploying and administering Big Data clusters.
We work in a dynamic environment providing delivery and project services to maintain the infrastructure, improve current standards and implement new solutions.
- Must have a very good Unix/Linux experience (preferably Red Hat)
- Good troubleshooting skills
- Network Know-how (DNS/TCP/IP)
- Basic knowledge of virtualization (VMware)
- Experience with application support
- Basic knowledge of Active Directory
- A great sense of humor
Nice to have:
- Being familiar with Hadoop Ecosystem
- Basic knowledge of Cloud services (AWS, Azure)
- Experience with scripting would be appreciated ( bash, python , PowerShell )
- Good interpersonal skills
An asset would be:
- Readiness for on call duty
- Working with great people and in legendary atmosphere
- No formal dress code
- Annual family picnics
- Unforgettable integrational events
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- We value and respect diversity in terms of gender, nationality, roles, age, interests
- Internal celebration initiatives: Childrens Day, St. Nicholas Day and many more
- Supporting employees hobbies: Business Run, e-sport games, basketball, volleyball
- Development in expert or leader competencies
- Broad training offer with possible co-funding
- Access to Harvard Business Review knowledge base
- Introduction plan for new employees and Buddy Initiative
- A wide range of instructor-led and e-learning trainings
- Co-financing for post-graduate studies and courses
- Many companies under one roof / internal headhunters
- Internal development events: conferences, meetings, communities
Capgemini is one of leading global companies offering consulting, IT technologies.
The Cloud is fashionable - everyone’s talking about it, many use it, but few knows what it consists of, how it works, how to access it, and how to take care of it. It is us, Cloud Infrastructure Services, who understand the subject thoroughly. From high level services, through managing equipment and operating systems, internal or access networks to managing applications, IT operations, availability, configurations, and changes. By working in an international environment… we use a number of foreign languages.