Two-Up Digital, a leading digital agency in online gaming, has an opening for a Technical Support Engineer role in Kraków to join our L2 Team within the Site Reliability department.
L2 Team is acting as a quick reaction team, and is mainly responsible for resolving and debugging production incidents.
Additional responsibilities include setting up monitoring for new projects, modifying already existing monitoring, general automation and scripting.
The team has two day shifts, rotating with other team members, 7:00 - 15:00 and 10:00 - 18:00 PL time, as well as rotating on-call days.
Were looking for individuals who are willing to join a fast paced and rapidly expanding environment, are open to new challenges and are eager to learn.
- Experience with Linux command line
- Good understanding of web applications, i.e. how websites work
- Basic knowledge of web technologies such as REST APIs and HTTP protocol
- Basic experience in programming (languages such as Python, Java, Bash etc.)
- Basic knowledge of SQL
- Experience with Git
- Good written and verbal English skills
- Ability to work independently under limited supervision
Nice to have:
- Any experience with tools such as Jenkins, Zabbix, Grafana
- Any experience with Amazon AWS and Google Cloud
- Any experience with Rundeck
- Any experience with Kubernetes
- Health Care
- Fruity Mondays, delicious coffee and cakes to make your day better
- Table Soccer and Game console
- Place for your bike
- Beer and pizza integrations once a month
- Office in a convenient place- Rynek Główny 6, 31-042 Kraków
- Company library
- Startup atmosphere
- Employee referral program