Would you like to kickstart your career in an international bank? Are you a creative and talented professional? Are you ready to roll up your sleeves and help create a more efficient and standard Technology organization? Then you might be our new student in Nordea Technology.
We are now looking for two students to bring a strong set of capabilities and an eagerness to collaborate with stakeholders.
Welcome to Technology Students. We add value by providing business support and delivering to the Nordea IT strategic vision. As a Student in Nordea you will play a valuable role in delivering business and IT services to Nordea’s Technology department.
What you will be doing:
- Conduct various analysis / research assignments to support management and business decision making
- Provide high quality and efficient administrative support to manager and/or team allowing the manager / team to free up time for other professional assignments
- Supporting leaders and teams with ad hoc IT tasks like developing digital solutions for internal processes, creating documentation, and fulfilling service requests
- Delivering high quality on assigned tasks contributing to high standards and efficient work process
- Representing the unit with a service minded and professional attitude to maintain a strong reputation among both external and internal partners
You will join a team that is currently comprised of 20 students that work in different areas within IT. The time commitment is expected to be approximately 20 hours per week. For the right candidate this is a great opportunity where you will get to know Nordea as an employer and get a chance to build a network in the largest bank in northern Europe.
The role is based in Gdynia.
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Are structured and detail-oriented
- Are prepared to take responsibility and engage with stakeholders on different level
- Possess an enterprising mindset, creativity and the courage to share your ideas
- Always deliver on time and with high quality
- Are a team player
Your experience and background:
- Currently a student at a relevant university program (such as Informatics, data science, business administration, etc.) and will continue to do so for at least next 12 months
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (especially Excel)
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Ability to translate business requirements to technical solutions
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Interest in learning about new technologies
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 12 December 2020.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://www.nordea.com/Images/33-355365/nordea-com-careers-job-pl-en.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.