Coloplast develops products and services that make life easier for people with very personal and private medical conditions. In Coloplast Business Centre we are responsible for global financial operations, orders administration, HR and IT support, marketing & data analysis activities, and many others. If you have the right profile and the right amount of curiosity and ambition you can be a part of this exciting challenge. Curiosity works here!
CPBC Labelling Team was established in May 2015. Nowadays, our team is a group of 17 employees that support more than 100 countries around the world. We are responsible for the creation and maintenance of labels and instruction for use (IFU) according to local law requirements, so our patients can learn more about product descriptions, warnings and usage recommendations. What is more, we also implement marketing materials for temporary campaigns. The team cooperates on a daily bases not only with Global Labelling team in Denmark but also with various business units, such as Regulatory Affairs, Global Marketing, Clinical Research and Production Sites.
Currently, we are in the middle of Medical Device Regulation (MDR) project that requires updating full portfolio of Coloplast products.
We are looking for 2 new team members for 1-year contract to join us as a Junior IFU Administrator.
- Create and update of labels and IFUs according to Medical Device Regulation requirements, branding or country-specific requirements
- Provide the availability of up-to-date labelling content in a global database
- Send labels and IFUs for approval in subsidiaries and distributors global, and secure approvals are according to agreed requirements
The ideal candidate for the Junior IFU Administrator has:
- University degree
- At least 1-year experience in a business environment
- Good communication skills in English (min. B2)
- Familiarity with common IT systems and software packages
- Demonstrate the ability to organize and prioritize own work covering regulatory procedures in labelling
- High attention to details and quality
- “Can do” attitude and “connecting the dots” mindset
- Challenging tasks and growth opportunities in a motivating work environment
- Gaining experience in an international organization
- Competitive salary with attractive benefit package
- Private medical care
- Sports card
- Transportation co-funding
- Restaurant card
- Holiday bonus and occasional cards
- Modern workplace
- No dress code zone
- Great winter and summer events, and family picnics
- Delicious coffee and fresh fruits
- Internal trainings
- Opportunity to use and develop foreign languages in daily work
- Development possibilities within the organization
- Fantastic work atmosphere full of respect and partnership
We will take candidates into the recruitment process continuously so do not hesitate to apply on-line via our job portal. We will close the position down once we have found the right candidate.