Avenga is a global IT and digital transformation champion. We deliver strategy, customer experience, solution engineering, managed services, software products and outsourcing services like: staff augmentation, team leasing and permanent employment.Together, we are more than 2500 professionals with over 20 years of experience. We are present in Europe, Asia and the USA.
Data Governance Analyst
Miejsce pracy: woj. lubelskie
Nr ref.: ASZ/DGA/SC/10/RE
Nr ref.: ASZ/DGA/SC/10/RE
- Ensure compliance with data quality controls and drive implementation and ongoing compliance:
- Critical Data Element (“CDE”) selection framework
- CDE list including Group Data Catalogue (“AXON”) updates
- Data lineage including data transformation
- Data Handshake (“SLA”) including DQ expectations / data profiling
- Data reconciliation
- Service-level review meetings
- CDE change management
- Design and implement a process whereby the ‘data-quality’ controls are embedded as part of the product development journey
- Secure Data 2LoD approvals to enable nexus releases
- Transition the establish controls to BAU
- Perform data quality (“DQ”) checks, exception reporting and handling
- Perform periodic review of DQ standards to ensure that they are still appropriate, and make relevant adjustments to the internal nexus process for data compliance
- Support in establishing the nexus Personal Data master copy – which will be the basis for triggering relevant reviews, e.g., PIA, TPSA
- Ensure compliance with Privacy controls completing and securing Privacy Impact Assessment concurrence
- Ensure compliance with Records Management controls completing and securing Records Management artefact approval across records identification, classification, secure storage and disposal domains.
- Strong written and oral communication skills; and high detail-orientation
- Ability to explain theoretical concepts to team members with varying backgrounds.
- Good understanding of technology, system design and development concepts
- Good understanding of industry trends and developments including impact on the business.
- Appetite for continuously improving and streamlining processes and the way we work.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Excellent communication, facilitation and consensus-building skills.
- Conceptual and practical thinking and implementation skills.
- Process design and analysis skills; research, analysis and judgment skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills; comfortable tackling complex problems and breaking these down into manageable pieces.
- Data Management including knowledge of IT risk management and controls.
- Knowledge of regulatory environments applicable to digital banking platforms.
- Strong knowledge in data management, cloud database architecture and best practices, data structures and modern design patterns
- Relevant experience in handling Data Management and worked in a control environment
- Academic degree from a well-recognised institution.
- Sound knowledge in IDQ and/or DataIku preferred.
- 5+ years’ experience with data management in the areas of data quality management
- Good understanding of Data Quality Framework.
Zobacz podobne oferty