About the project
Your main activity will be BTSOAM (Base Station Operation and Maintenance) specification preparation (requirements and use cases).
- Requirements and use cases specification based on collected data and analysis (see next points).
- Business requirements analysis in order to prepare corresponding technical requirements/use cases.
- Existing requirements and use cases analysis to align new requirements/use cases with legacy specification.
- Analyze impact of new requirements on BTS software and hardware components.
- Cooperation with testing teams to ensure the specification is testable.
- Review organization to ensure new specification high quality.
- English, fluent spoken and written
- Bachelor or equivalent education in Computer Science, Telecommunications, Maths, Physics or other similar faculty
- Experience in the preparation of technical documentation or technical analyzes will be an advantage.
- Basic knowledge of 5G-NR/LTE wireless technologies, very good knowledge will be additional advantage.
- Very good analytical, problem decomposition skills and open-mindedness.
- Positive attitude and willing to solve not trivial problems.
- Inquisitiveness, diligence, accuracy.
- Quality orientation and learning agility.
- Communication skills as the position requires constant contact with other experts to find and agree technical solutions.
- Capability to work in international multi-site environment.
- UML (Visio, plantUML)
- Rational DOORS, Collaborator
- Version control and code review systems