We are looking for an IT Operation Specialist to monitor and handle incidents related to IT services. You will perform initial troubleshooting and handle incident tickets as effectively as possible. We operate in highly sensitive banking environment, where we focus on how all services are monitored to react proactively and effectively on all events addressed to Control Center.
In Nordea, we’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A tech revolution is underway – and you can make an impact. Though we’re a Nordic bank, we’re also one of the largest IT employers in Tricity and Warsaw. Working with international teams in an inspiring working environment, you’ll have lots of opportunities to expand your skills and advance your career.
You’ll join Control Center, the new unit which monitors Nordea IT Services and ensures that all systems are running smoothly. As a part of Control Center, you will also perform troubleshooting on various systems and platforms. You will be part of mission critical team, in the middle of Nordea IT ecosystem, operating 24/7/365 in dedicated working environment.
What you’ll be doing:
- Monitoring IT infrastructure, systems and business applications using various monitoring tools
- Performing initial troubleshooting and administration on different platforms (Windows Server, Unix, VMware, Mainframe)
- Supporting Change Requests and Major IT infrastructure Incidents as well as all ITIL processes, e.g. Incident and Problem processes
- Cooperating with Incident Managers and L2 infrastructure support on more complex issues
- Being a point of contact for colleagues and other teams working in Nordea Global IT
- Reacting upon issue discovery in accordance to existing standards and procedures
- Evaluating and reviewing technical documentation and procedures
- Assisting in the process of development and integration of IT monitoring solutions
- Assisting in various infrastructural projects as Control Center representative
The role is based in Warsaw. The team is working 24/7/365.
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Have attention to details, working independence and understanding of importance and impact of performed tasks
- Are dedicated, creative and persistent approach to support and improve our IT environment.
- Present excellent teamwork skills and communication/information sharing
- Proactive and ‘can do’ attitude is absolute must
- Present excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Are passionate about IT and willing to learn new things
Your experience and background:
- Technical IT background, either professional or educational
- Experience on similar position (IT Monitoring, Infrastructure Specialist, Service Desk)
- Knowledge and professional experience of ITIL processes and ITSM tools (certificate will be an advantage)
- Knowledge and professional experience in IT areas such as: TCP/IP networking knowledge, Server OS management (Windows & Linux), Applications maintenance and/or support
- Fluent written and spoken English
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Please submit your application no later than 29 November 2020.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://www.nordea.com/Images/33-355365/nordea-com-careers-job-pl-en.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.