Twoje obowiązki w Koncept-Informatyka:Tworzenie nowych skryptów w ChefDK i utrzymywanie obecnych.Tworzenie i utrzymywanie programów w Pythonie...
Be Poland Think, Solve, Execute Sp. z o.o. has a proven position of being reliable partner for financial services organisations to analyse complex requirements, find solutions and implement them in their entirety, regardless of their complexity. A key success factor is the combination of IT know-how, nearshore delivery service efficiency, agility of implementations and excellent understanding of Financial industry, implemented by a team of specialists possessing all the skills required and who work to very high-quality standards.
Since the foundation of Be Poland in 2013, we have been continually expanding and customising our spectrum of services. Today, we are privileged to have in our team the best individuals in each sector we operate within the financial services industry.
- Incident and problem management
- Performance improvements
- Monitoring of servers, filesystems, CPU/memory utilization
- Patching and upgrading of Operating System
- New storage addition (SAN/NAS)
- Configuration and maintenance of HA (Sun Cluster / RedHat Cluster Server) and distributed computing (HIVE) environments
- Backup support and troubleshooting
- Installation of application packages and configuration files
- Application performance issues troubleshooting
- Maintenance of servers’ configuration data collection (CMDB)
- Capacity management (reporting high memory/CPU/filesystem usage to AMs, supporting application data growth data collection)
- Cooperation and support for other infrastructure teams (Storage, Backup, Network) and their change/delivery processes
- Support for new projects related to infrastructure and/or new application environments
- Assisting with DR activities, both for infrastructure and application tasks/duties
- Technical education
- Deep knowledge of Solaris and Linux Operating Systems
- Script and Shell programming
- Mastering Cluster technologies (Sun Cluster, Red hat Cluster Server)
- Virtualization techniques (Solaris Zones, Oracle VM, RHEV, XEN, KVM, VMWare)
- Knowledge of Process Management Best Practices (example ITIL) and related tooling (HP SM, HP OVO, REMEDY)
- Knowledge of WebSphere MQ / MQFTE, Windows Operating System, Oracle databases, backup tools, automation tools (Salt, Ansible, Chef, Puppet)
- Willingness to work on shifts
- Fluency in English
- Friendly and open-minded team
- International environment
- Community DEVtalks
- Healthcare and multisport program
- Language courses
- Flexibility in terms of type of contracts (B2B, permanent employment of contract)
Zobacz podobne oferty:
Dla firmy zlokalizowanej przy Dworcu Gdańskim będącej globalnym liderem w obszarze badań rynku i opinii konsumentów poszukujemy Linux...
Wynagrodzenie:10 000 zł - 16 000 zł netto B2B Nowoczesny Software House z Wrocławia poszukuje pracownika na stanowisko Senior Linux Administrator....