Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 435,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture Operations helps clients achieve new value and productivity from their business processes by applying analytics, process acumen and industry expertise to the transactional data and processes we manage and operate on our clients’ behalf.
What will you do?
You will deploy, automate, maintain and configuration management of client cloud based systems, client cloud based services. You will also provide technical guidance to none-technical SDMs and coworkers on development and operations.
- Brainstorm for new ideas and ways to improve development delivery, architecture improvement and process improvement recommendations
- Build and test automation tools for infrastructure provisioning, e.g. Ansible, Puppet, Openstack etc.
- Evaluate new technology options and vendor products
- Implement, analyze and assess the impact of changes on maintained client environment.
- Ensure critical system security, best practice and procedures are followed
- Very good English (written and spoken)
- At least a year in DevOps operations, including automation experience with configuration management tools
- More than two years of hands-on experience in Linux administration. Understanding / hands-on experience in working with Public Cloud (e.g. AWS and/or Azure) would be a strong advantage
- Previous experience with scripting (e.g. PHP, Python, Perl, PowerShell and etc), and at least understand software development/coding (e.g. C, C++) and infrastructure development methodology
- Experience working with one of the Configuration management tools such as Puppet, Ansible, Spacewalk or Redhat Satellite
- Support for your career and competences development – learning from colleagues, courses and trainings, allowing you to boost your skills and become #BEFUTUREPROOF
- Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various Clients
- CSR activities and rich social life – Book Club, International Cuisine Club, Accenture Runners Club, family events, cultural meetings, photography classes, climbing, soccer, swimming
- Full work comfort – private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform