Luxoft is a global leader in high-end software development.
Luxoft is looking for talents with a passion for technology & ready to create original solutions. Once on board, you are invited to expand your knowledge & skills, offering you a continuous learning experience helping you stretch your potential.
So if you’re enthusiastic by the idea of accessing cutting edge technology & innovation to make an impact, why dont you join us?
- Manage and control the end-to-end architectural work and deliverables through to successful delivery of the solution(s)
- Instill best practices around architecture disciplines, ensuring compliance with internal methodologies and standards.
- Work and coordinate with key stakeholders and engineering teams by representing architectural design challenges and decisions through communications in technical meetings, deep dives and quality assurance reviews.
- Define, understand and manage the architectural scope and boundaries of the solution so that it remains deliverable within agreed timescales and budgets
- Ensure technical and business detailed requirements are captured and aligned in solution design
- Act as Architect interface between the project and any IT or business divisions affected by the deliverables of the projects, ensuring proper escalation procedures are in place
- Experience of project delivery against structured software development lifecycle processes.
- Work with the Lead Architect to ensure that the project remains at all times within agreed
Privileged Access Management Service - PowerBroker Team, one of the capabilities in Identity Management. Our Engineers manage the privileged access management solutions for the Client; and the infrastructure that underpins the security of all Client systems.
We are looking for experienced system administrator or OS engineer with experience in Red Hat Enterprise Linux, Solaris, and to a lesser extent AIX, who can help us Engineer and support Beyond Trusts PowerBroker Unix/Linux (PBUL) privileged access solution. Specific knowledge about the product is not required, but you do need to have experience managing UNIX/Linux environments and know about privilege escalation tools in general (like sudo).