QIAGEN is one of the worlds leading biotechnology companies. With our sample to insight solutions that unlock valuable molecular information from biological samples, QIAGEN helps to improve healthcare and safeguard our societies, enables the development of new medicines and paves the way for scientific breakthroughs.
Join the revolution – and see how you can make a difference!
Functional Area: Marketing & Product Management
Location: Wroclaw (Breslau), Poland
Employment Type: Regular Full-Time
QIAGEN is one of the most successful biotech companies. As the leading provider of innovative purification technologies, molecular testing solutions, and smart bioinformatics, our customers are at the forefront of the molecular biology revolution, and advancing patient health. Join the revolution — see how you can make a difference.
As a leader in biotechnology, we strive for excellence in our marketing capabilities as well. We value the attention of our customers, thus we want to maximize the value of our marketing activities for them while simultaneously minimize the number of touchpoints. The team evaluating and optimizing omni-channel marketing on a global scale is called Marketing Insights and Analytics and is at the core of our internal Marketing Agency. By joining this team as Manager CRM Analytics you take over a pivotal role with interfaces to various stakeholders in marketing, the CRM and sales teams and will be responsible for:
- Owning the Marketing to CRM interface from the marketing side (marketing data uploads into CRM system); Drive related continuous improvement efforts and ensure operations and stability.
- In that effort, collaborating with the owner of the marketing automation platform (Eloqua) to ensure cross-system alignment (Eloqua to CRM) as well as to support him in administration of the platform, ensuring operational stability, training and supporting users.
- Teaming up with marketing stakeholders and our CRM team to drive the enhancement of marketing to sales data flows and processes; Ensure feedback of information back to the marketing analytics team.
- Engaging with marketing and sales units across the company as expert on CRM analytics to discuss their reporting needs, derive requirements and translate them into analytics or IT enhancement projects.
- Supporting the enhancement of our automated reporting infrastructure leveraging CRM reporting and dashboarding capabilities.
- Master’s degree in computer sciences, natural sciences, mathematics, economics, business or similar fields.
- 5+ years of experience in similar roles.
- Experienced with CRM systems, ideally with Salesforce.com.
- Experienced with marketing automation systems (Marketo, Eloqua, etc.).
- Successful track record in leading technical or analytics projects.
- Good MS Excel and SQL skills.
- Excellent communication skills able to covey ideas, facts and information effectively.
- Good knowledge of one programming language, e.g., R/Python, is a plus.
- Very good English skills, German is a plus.
- Outstanding problem-solving and analytical capabilities.
- Entrepreneurial mind-set, good sense of humor and strong personality.
- Willingness to travel once every 1 or 2 months.
- Superior interpersonal / team-building skills, particularly in a global / intercultural environment.
- Proactive and independent personality with attention to detail.
- Possibility to develop in an international company;
- Attractive office location in Sky Tower;
- Attractive benefits package;
- Language classes;
- Private medical care;
- Group Life Insurance;
- Friendly atmosphere;
- Happy Monday :)