IO Poland is a Warsaw based Accenture deliver center that provides a broad range of information technology enterprise solutions and customizable products to a diverse base of the largest companies in the world, from telecommunications providers and utilities companies through banks and financial & insurance companies, healthcare and consumer goods. We specialize in Data Center & Cloud architecture and remote management services as well as provide full-coverage DevOps support for organizations at any stage of software development.
We value work-life balance and recognize the need for flexibility in the way we work—in particular, the ability to work from home. We offer a range of market-relevant, training programs and certification paths to help you manage the demands of your career and home life. With us, you will have the possibility to learn from the best IT experts on the market, work in a culturally diverse, international environment and specialize in other technologies if you decide so.
What will you do?
You will get involved into different project among them Linux administration.
- Support L2 and L1 teams with periodic updates and system patching, assist in communications to business about environment related major incidents.
- Build, implement and maintain the clients’ environments
- Implement, analyze and assess the impact of changes on maintained client environment
- Build and test automation tools for infrastructure provisioning, e.g. Ansible, Puppet or Openstack
- Write scripts to automate simple routine tasks and improve the infrastructure
- Good English (written and spoken)
- Degree or last 2 years in technical subject.
- At least some experience in Linux administration
- Understanding / idea of Public Clouds
- Knowledge of network services and protocols - like TCP, HTTP, DNS, SMTP, NFS, NTP.
- Knowledge of these configuration management tools (eg. Ansible, Chef, Puppet Spacewalk or Redhat Satellite) will be advantage
- Support for your career and competences development – learning from colleagues, courses and trainings, allowing you to boost your skills and become #BEFUTUREPROOF
- Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various Clients
- CSR activities and rich social life – Book Club, International Cuisine Club, Accenture Runners Club, family events, cultural meetings, photography classes, climbing, soccer, swimming
- Full work comfort – private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform