Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 435,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
If you join Accenture you can make great ideas happen for some of the worlds most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
As Infrastructure Tech Architect you will design network solutions to meet complex business requirements.
- follow network management procedures and global network policies
- complete the configuration and deployment of network devices
- complete the identification, prioritization, resolution/fulfillment of network incidents
- create and maintain architecture standards and configuration guides.
- Good working technical knowledge of networking and network security controls.
- Conceptual Knowledge in Authentication, Authorization, encryption mechanisms (Active Directory, LDAP, RADIUS).
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Ability to develop technical documentation, technical communications and project work plans.
- Ability to facilitate knowledge transfer within team and outside customer groups.
- Opportunity to gain broad experience of the large IT infrastructure
- Support for your career and competences development – learning from colleagues, trainings and certifications, allowing you to boost your skills and become #BEFUTUREPROOF
- Possibility to work partly from home
- Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various Clients
- CSR activities and rich social life – Book Club, International Cuisine Club, Accenture Runners Club, family events, cultural meetings, photography classes, climbing, soccer, swimming
- Full work comfort – private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform