Luxoft is a global leader in high-end software development.
Luxoft is looking for talents with a passion for technology & ready to create original solutions. Once on board, you are invited to expand your knowledge & skills, offering you a continuous learning experience helping you stretch your potential.
So if you’re enthusiastic by the idea of accessing cutting edge technology & innovation to make an impact, why dont you join us?
- Specification of requirements on Ethernet COM stack, protocols and switches
- Configuration of Ethernet COM stacks, protocols and switches
- Running network simulations including results consolidation and assessment
- Network performance evaluation
- In-depth knowledge on Ethernet
- In-depth knowledge on common Ethernet protocols and technologies (TCP, UDP, IP, DHCP)
- Knowledge on Ethernet hardware including Ethernet transceiver, controller, switches
Experience in either software development for Ethernet and/or Ethernet component testing&configuration
Additional assets (no musts)
- Knowledge of automotive Ethernet protocols
- Ethernet system design knowledge
- Ethernet network simulation knowledge
Luxoft UTH ("Under to Hood"), a department of Luxofts Automotive Line of Business, is an expert and delivery center for design, implementation and test of embedded E/E architecture. Due to ongoing changes in this area, like the trend towards high-performance computing platforms and service-based Ethernet architectures, we see continuous growth throughout our organization. We are seeking to expand our various operations for automotive solutions in these directions.
In particular, the introduction of Ethernet, which has turned out to be a key enabler for autonomous driving since it provides a reliable, powerful and widely accepted communication infrastructure, raises many challenges for the automotive industry. Using in-vehicle Ethernet in order to realize service oriented system architectures is a paradigm shift compared to traditional in-vehicle communication based on CAN and FlexRay.
Therefore, we are looking for Ethernet engineers supporting our automotive specialists in pushing forward this trend in close collaboration with our customer. You will be part of in an international team of delivery and subject matter exerts where you will maintain close ties with our customers and software-development teams and contribute to one of the hottest topics in Automotive E/E development.