Poszukujemy osób na stanowisko DevOps Engineer, które mają doświadczenie w automatyzacji rozwiązań, optymalizacji pracy zespołów...
IO Poland is a Warsaw based Accenture deliver center that provides a broad range of information technology enterprise solutions and customizable products to a diverse base of the largest companies in the world, from telecommunications providers and utilities companies through banks and financial & insurance companies, healthcare and consumer goods. We specialize in Data Center & Cloud architecture and remote management services as well as provide full-coverage DevOps support for organizations at any stage of software development.
We value work-life balance and recognize the need for flexibility in the way we work—in particular, the ability to work from home. We offer a range of market-relevant, training programs and certification paths to help you manage the demands of your career and home life. With us, you will have the possibility to learn from the best IT experts on the market, work in a culturally diverse, international environment and specialize in other technologies if you decide so.
What will you do?
You will deploy, automate, maintain and configuration management of client cloud based systems, client cloud based services. You will also provide technical guidance to none-technical SDMs and coworkers on development and operations.
- Brainstorm for new ideas and ways to improve development delivery, architecture improvement and process improvement recommendations
- Build and test automation tools for infrastructure provisioning, e.g. Ansible, Puppet, Openstack etc.
- Evaluate new technology options and vendor products
- Implement, analyze and assess the impact of changes on maintained client environment.
- Ensure critical system security, best practice and procedures are followed
- Very good English (written and spoken)
- At least a year in DevOps operations, including automation experience with configuration management tools
- More than two years of hands-on experience in Linux administration. Understanding / hands-on experience in working with Public Cloud (e.g. AWS and/or Azure) would be a strong advantage
- Previous experience with scripting (e.g. PHP, Python, Perl, PowerShell and etc), and at least understand software development/coding (e.g. C, C++) and infrastructure development methodology
- Experience working with one of the Configuration management tools such as Puppet, Ansible, Spacewalk or Redhat Satellite
- Support for your career and competences development – learning from colleagues, courses and trainings, allowing you to boost your skills and become #BEFUTUREPROOF
- Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various Clients
- CSR activities and rich social life – Book Club, International Cuisine Club, Accenture Runners Club, family events, cultural meetings, photography classes, climbing, soccer, swimming
- Full work comfort – private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform
Zobacz podobne oferty:
Czym się będziesz zajmować:Automatyzacją rozwiązań i optymalizacją pracy zespołu DeveloperówRozwojem i utrzymaniem środowiska Continuous...
Zakres obowiązkówrozwój i utrzymanie procesów Continuous Integration oraz Continuous Deliveryautomatyzacja procesów zarządzania rozproszonymi...