Projektowanie i tworzenie procesów ETL w dedykowanych narzędziachAnaliza systemowa i biznesowa danychDbanie o wysoką, jakość rozwiązańDokumentowanie...
- Leader in digital services with 120,000 employees in 73 countries
- Provider of IT infrastructure management services, systems integration, outsourcing and IT consulting
- Official global IT partner of the Olympic and Paralympic Games
- Almost 5000 people employed in 8 cities: Bydgoszcz, Warszawa, Wroclaw, Opole, Krakow, Gdansk, Rzeszow, Lodz
As a person handling this position will be responsible for technical management in area of databases (MsSQL/Oracle). You will be also responsible for SQL Clustering/Oracle OVM.
This position will be the one of ESO Application Hosting Services and will give you the great opportunity to face many interesting challenges.
- Experience of large scale transition and transformation projects
- Ability to deal with complex issues/potential escalations with minimal help and interact with senior management.
- Experience and knowledge in creating detailed design documentation and providing peer review to others.
- Involvement in projects, having demonstrated an ability to provide sound input into a specific technical area
- Creation of Low Level Designs, implementation and testing plans
- ITIL knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong documentation skills
- Customer and delivery focused
- Responsible and reliability
- Ability to remain calm, and perform under pressure
- Good organization of work and time management
- Ability to work in a team and in a multinational environment
- Knowledge and experience in databases area will be a plus
- General knowledge of Windows environment
- Capable of reading and writing technical documentation,
- Capable of dealing with unclarities,
- Problem solving capabilities,
- Good command of English (verbal and writing).
- Good experience in MS SQL 2000, 2005, 2008 and 2012 Installation, patching/upgrade and handling very large databases.
- Strong knowledge in installing/managing SQL failover clustering, configuring log shipping and mirroring.
- Comfortable in setting up and managing all the backup and recovery strategies.
- Good experience in performance tuning and troubleshooting.
- Good experience in replication set up and DTS/SSIS.
- Exposure to third party tools like TSM TDP, VERITAS Net backup
- Excellent communication skills and customer-support focused attitude
- Knowledge of Oracle, DB2 LUW, MySQL, Sybase, Progress, PostgreSQL databases are plus.
- Strong knowledge on ITIL practices and ITSM tools.
- Technical expertise in Oracle
- Support the DEFRA Project to implement Oracle OVM and build Oracle Solution
- Work with the Atos AHS NL team to progress the ‘DB by Bullion’ solution.
- Create a Design on the DPC cloud platform and infrastructures for DEFRA transformation
- Design and Build knowledge of Oracle VM (OVM) for x86 from scratch
- Produce Design documentation to cover High Level and Low Level. Agile documentation can be used such as Agile Workbooks.
- Design, Build and Migration knowledge/experience of Oracle Databases 10 & 11.
- Ensure the Oracle solution covers all requirements (x86 and POWER).
- Manage and negotiate escalations for internal issues and between Oracle and customers to achieve positive outcome and influence policy
- Carry out Discovery work on Oracle CMO infrastructure to plan transition approach as part of FMO
- o Look at alternative Oracle Consolidation solutions to the ‘DB by Bullion’ solution, as we are the 1st account to use the solution and there are concerns regarding using Oracle OVM.
- Work with the discovery team to ensure we have captured all discovery requirements and identify any gaps in the Oracle solution.
- Remote working
- Private medical care including dental care
- Training and development programs
- Foreign languages learning
- Relocation allowance
- Referral bonus
- Private life and travel insurance
- Medicover Benefits System (including Multisport)
- Commuting contribution
- Worldwide career opportunities
Zobacz podobne oferty:
Nasze oczekiwania:Znajomość technologii: Python, HTML, MSSQL / Oracle SQLDoświadczenie w pracy z dużymi zbiorami danychText-mining, NLPMyślenie...
WYMAGANIA:Doświadczenie na stanowisku Administratora Baz Danych.Znajomość systemów Linux ze szczególnym uwzględnieniem RHEL/CentOS.Wiedza o silniku...